Who we are
Our website address is: https://loribethclark.com.
In order for us to provide service or fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the service or product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information if you contact us directly.
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
· when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
· if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
· as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services.
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our business, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
· Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary
1) respond to legal process or to government requests; 2) enforce our agreements, terms, and policies; 3) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or 4) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
As we are located in the United States, we store and process your information in the US.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, Loribeth Clark is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us using the contact page on this website.
This policy does not override any other rights you might have that are not outlined here.